Following the guidelines, set down before If you are a librarian, a library paraprofessional, library science student, or a library worker on any level and have body modifications, we invite you to participate in the project.
Want to contribute? Here’s how:
Please send us a picture along with any or all of the following information:
- Your name(or “handle” if you prefer not to use your real name)
- Your email address
- Your site or blog address
- Your place of employment (optional)
- Your job title
- Which came first, the modification or the library job?
- The story behind your modification
- Where did you get it?
- And most important why?
People can send your picture(s) and stories to the site as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have scanning capabilities, you can send the picture(s) via ground mail and I will scan it in for you. Please make sure you include a SASE if you want your picture back. Emai the address above to get the ground mail address.